Looking for solid colour sponge cloths? These Elements of Nature Swedish Cloths (set of 3) by the Canadian brand Plantish are inspired by the different elements of nature.
These plant-based sponge cloths can absorb up to 3/4 of a cup of liquids and are perfect to clean up water and tea spills, dry dishes and pots, as well as wipe countertops and other surfaces.
Each cloth replaces up to 17 rolls of paper towels and composts easily, which makes it an economical and zero waste solution!
As a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years, the minimalist line design make cleaning a breeze and even addictive!
Dimensions: 17.2 cm x 20 cm or 6.77 inch x 8 inch
- wood and cotton-based: super absorbent and 100% compostable
- quick-drying: no more dishcloth smell
- economical: replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel
- durable: can last up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles, depending on use
- use as a regular dishcloth/kitchen cloth
- lay flat or hang dry
- avoid bleaching
- remove stain with soap or cold machine wash, and tumble dry on low temperature
- avoid using on high temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down
- cut into small pieces before composting