Is your skin dull looking? If so, a loofah shower pad may be what you need.
You see, natural loofahs create gentle friction which is ideal for shedding dead skin cells and increasing localized blood flow and circulation.
This oval loofah pad features a loop so it can easily be hang-dried between uses.
A loofah shower pad is an eco-friendly, plastic-free swap for every day exfoliating needs. Compared to traditional plastic shower puff or body polisher, if it starts to smell, it can be reused by being boiled in clean water.
Simply soak them in water to soften, and lather up with your favorite soap bar or shower gel.
- Natural plant: loofah has been used for centuries by different cultures.
- Naturally anti-bacterial & disinfectable: compared to plastic, loofah is anti-bacterial and can be disinfected by boiling in water.
- Extend soap life: lathers well while releasing the aroma of soap, not only make soap less harsh on our skin but also last longer
- Exfoliating: act as a scrubber for exfoliating your body, remove dry or dead skin, reduce blemishes, remove acne and blackheads, promote blood circulation, leaving your skin invigorated and more receptive to lotions and moisturizers.
- Compostable & zero waste: great for using up those odds and ends of soap and can be composted at end of life.
Scrub soap on the soap pad to lather up foam to use on the bodyFor best result, follow up immediately with hydrating lotion or moisturizer e.g., natural oils like coconut oil
Cut the loofah and cotton part into small pieces before composting to avoid getting caught in the compost machine
Throw the enclosed white sponge into garbage bin
- Hang after use and allow to air dry between uses.
- Replace once a month or when it starts to smell, boil in clean water to sanitize