Looking for a sustainable scrubber to replace plastic or metal pot scrubbers? This sisal and palm pot scrubber from the Canadian brand Plantish is ideal for heavy-duty yet scratch-free cleaning like stuck-on food, heavy stains, burnt scraps, grease on cast iron pots.
This pot scrubber brush is the perfect combo with our SNC dish soap bar and tray sets (sold separately).
sisal bristles: sisal is a natural fiber that comes from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. It is resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil
bamboo handle: bamboo is a sustainable plant that uses 1/3 less water to grow, self-replenishes, and is less likely than other woods to crack
effective & non-scratch: safe to clean food scraps and stain stuck on cast iron or stainless steel cookware
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames
- Repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc. check the city's waste management info before disposal.
- If unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage.
Each scrubber comes in unique bamboo patterns.