Sisal Bottle Brushes
Need to get rid of the mouldy smell or bitter taste in your S'well water bottle without scratching the inside? Try the large brush that will practically reach inside any water bottle for a thorough cleanse!
A reusable water bottle is far better than wasteful bottled water. However, if you don't clean your reusable water bottle regularly, then it could harbour harmful bacteria with black mould that could make you sick. Unwashed bottles can accumulate bacteria and can be dirtier than dog bowls and kitchen sinks.
Set of 5 Contains
1 large brush (Diameter: 4cm/1.57in, Brush: 10cm/3.94in, Handle: 25cm/9.84in)
- sisal fibre: sisal is naturally oil-resistant without any chemicals, plastic, or BPA.
- safe & worry-free: no toxins or worries that microplastics passed to the food or the environment
- non-scratch: safe for use with a stainless steel water bottle
- easy to hold and to hang: non-slip, compact design conforms to the contour of palm; hanging loop to air dry when not in use
- Scrub bottles, dishes, and other surfaces with dish soap as needed
- large brush: water bottles (narrow opening brush like S'well bottle), vases, mason jars, etc
- medium brush: baby milk bottles or pacifiers, beer bottles, soy sauce bottles, etc
- small brush: kettles, cans, jam jars, etc
- cotton straw brush: glass/steel straws or delicate surface surfaces, etc
- sisal straw brush: bamboo straws or surfaces with tough stains, etc
- rinse with water after each use and hang dry
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in the dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames
- repurpose the brush for general house cleaning, gardening, etc
- check the city's waste management info before disposal. if unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage